Sunday, November 18, 2007

Increase Passion To Find Your Success In eBIZ

Find Your Passion And Find Your Success In Network marketing- Mr.Faiyaz ali

This article is purely by the guidance of my upline Mr. Faiyaz ji... whose inspiration gave me this idea to put in words.

Is your confusion costing you dearly Did you get into network marketing or are you thinking about network Marketing for get rich quick!!

  • Why does passion equals profits
You are part of this great network marketing opportunity, you awake in the morning and think not again! You phone up a prospect and you rather much be playing on the computer.
You know you must call your downline to create a successful network marketing business, but end up saying you will do it tomorrow.
All these actions though may seem like procrastination are really about running a network Marketing which you don't have a feeling of passion for. If this happens your paycheque will reflect exactly that ~ lack and limitation.

Your passion for your Network Marketing home biz is the fuel that gives you 6 figure incomes while you keep you going forward in joy. Passion drives you forward when the money is low in the beginning of running your Network Marketing home business.

As I sit here today writing this article, and the weather is dull outside, and I feel like maybe write this article or not. However, why you now have this article in your digital hands is due to my passion.
When I started with my networkl marketing business(eBIZ), my passion got ignited. And though it took time to learn the ropes and start producing the success I sought, the only way I am able to see it is simply all due to my level of passion for my business and my team attached to it.
It takes a lot of passion to build billion dollar businesses. If you think for one second the Bill Gates, The Google Pioneers, and many other billion dollar businesses in the world started simply to get rich quick. You must be joking!!

  • ok,So How do I find my passion?
Look at what you love to do in your spare time. What do you do, which when you do that time flies
What did you like to do when you where 13-16 That can be a great indicator of your passion.
You have to search deep within yourself what you want from your life. If am aive what is the reason behind my existance?

However, the smae question i asked my mentor Mr. Mohit manjunath ji and he replies:
"I'll give you a million dollars tommorow. So now you're a millionaire. Congratulations! Now what??
What are you doing now that you are a millionaire
This will tell you your passion.

Now do things which fits that passion.Seek the inner potential which resonates with you."

  • Passion + Skills = A life of bliss
So you have found your passion. Now find your strengths, your skills, your individual traits.

Exactly like you have a fingerprint which out of the 6 billion+ inhabitants of this 3rd rock of the Sun i.e Earth, so do you have individual things that only you are capable of doing best in this world.
Could anyone create a windows operating system like how Bill Gates has blessed us with, even if they got there first?
Take your passion; you may need to increase your skills. It doesn't matter. Take your skills and improve on them, learn.

And apply.

You must make the leap, the leap of faith. As when you do your passion, life, higher power, and all there is will bless you with all you seek.
And the world can only look at your perfect life that you live.
As Mr. Malhan ji tells ~ "Live with PASSION".

In my next article to you, you will learn why 95% of people fail in network Marketing.

Till then...

Breakthrough to success,
Mahaneesh chandra
www.ebiz-success.blogspot.com

No comments: